Confetti Pattern

Tommy Egan

Since Winter 2021

Has been with us-

Image-empty-state.png

I’m an oil painter who works on all sorts of surfaces and scales, the process is always changing and evolving ever so slightly and then ending back where I started. I’m going round in circles whilst being convinced it’s going somewhere 20% of the time - the other 80% I’m fully aware of how lost I am.

He/Him

I like Assembly as It’s both a personal and a shared space. When I need to be focused on my work I can shut out the world and sink into my little hole of drippy drips. When I need a social or creative boost there are always lovely people around. It’s good to be surrounded by friends.